Electromagnetic Generator Power

Tapping in the power of energy fields around us – magnetic interacting with electric

Kapanadze Generator Simply IMPRESSIVE!!!

Tariel Kapanadze and his electromagnetic generatorAfter reading about it and especially after watching all the demo videos around this device, Tariel Kapanadze’s Tesla-coil-based generator appears to be the most impressive of all. There are so many people who are able to replicate his design that they call it “KapanGen” or “KapaGen”. We have dedicated a whole page to this topic – here is the link to watch all the videos about his KapanGen:

electromagneticgeneratorpower.com/videos/kapanadze-generator-kapangen/

Below are pictures for some of the KapanGen replications:

Incoming searchs:

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

48HrBooks

Do you know that you can open an e-commerce store with your existing Facebook account? It is free to open an store and it stays free if you have five products or less to sell. Click here to get your first online store on Facebook.

9 Responses to “Kapanadze Generator Simply IMPRESSIVE!!!”

1. Aslam Khan says:

or Mobile +971506407991 English.
    Thanks.

• Admin says:

Hello Mr. Aslam Khan, I am just posting something I myself are interested in. I do not represent Mr. Kapanadze and I have not met him in person at all.

Please follow the links I provided to get in touch of the people who have the same interest or who have successfully replicated Kapanadze’s device. Sorry that I cannot help more. Good luck with your search and research.

2. satya says:

i am looking magnatic free energy give me price and details

3. Walt Marinkovits says:

where can i find instructions to build one of these to play with?

thanks!!

walt

4. fidelcatstro says:

Hope China copies this Kapagen device and manufactures them cheaply and sells on Ebay…Time to put oil companies out of business..

5. Arzan says:

Does anyone have information on electromagnetic generators with a detailed diagram and how it functions.

6. Stanley says:

I am interested in Mr. Kapanadze product of free energy, kindly contact seriously through email. English.
    Many Thanks.

7. djumadi anwar says:

what is inside the green box of kapagen demo ?
    what is electro current resonance ?